|Real Name:||Clay Spenser|
|Title:|| Special Warfare Operator|
|Wife:||Stella Baxter (ex-fiancée)|
|Parents:|| Ash Spenser (Father)
|Affiliations:|| Navy SEAL|
|First appearance:||Tip of the Spear|
|Portrayed by:||Max Thieriot|
Clay Spenser, is a Navy SEAL on Bravo Team. He is a second-generation Tier-One Operator, and as the newest member, is referred to as B6, or Number 6. Clay's father, Ash Spenser is a former member of SEAL Team 3. In Season 2 he is promoted to B2 or Number 2 following Ray Perry's removal from active duty following the accidental death of civilian child in Jalalabad.
Throughout the series Edit
In Tip of the Spear Clay is trained by Big Chief and gets mouthy to his educator who then prompts to repeat the challenge. He's later teamed up with Jason Hayes' team of SEALs where he proceeds to clash with Hayes after Shooting Abu Samir Al Masri at gunpoint.
In Other Lives he trains along with Brian at Adam's course, while Brian helps someone else Clay uses the chance to get an advantage on his competitor. Afterwards Adam announces the release of a bottom-five list that will end up sending one hopeful home. Clay is sure that he won't be on the list and acts cocky about it to Adam who snaps back. Later him and Brian are at a bar where he meets and flirts with Stella Baxter. The next day it's revealed that Clay is on the bottom-five list.
- Was Brian Armstrong's authorized representative to notify his next of kin in case of his death on his CACO form. 
- Becomes an official member of Bravo Team. 
- Promoted temporarily to B2 on Bravo Team 
- Meets his girlfriend's Stella's parents, Brett and Holly Baxter .
- Is shot in the chest. 
- Stella Baxter broke up with him before his deployment to Mexico. 
- Back to B6, after Ray Perry's return.